Business owners face a variety of legal issues, from regulatory, to contract and employment issues. Risk avoidance and legal compliance is necessary to keep your business thriving and to save your business from unwanted financial liabilities.
A relationship with a Florida business attorney is a smart business decision and an investment in your business. The Tabbaa Firm strives to be a trusted source of legal counsel for all business matters including:
- Business entity selection and formation.
- Drafting and negotiation of shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and other business agreements.
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts, including non-competition agreements, leases, and other contracts.
- Employment law compliance.
- Business acquisitions and sales.
On the litigation front, we handle many types of business disputes, including those between businesses, between business partners, and between businesses and their employees.
We investigate and litigate claims for the following matters on behalf of businesses and employees:
- Discrimination and harassment violations.
- Wrongful termination or demotion.
- Non-compete agreements.
- Whistle-blower retaliation.